Safeway Reloadable Cards are an easy way to raise funds through everyday shopping. You receive a 5% individual rebate to your player's account for your purchases at any Safeway store or gas station.
How to Get Started
- Order cards through Jennifer Bartling.
- Once you have your card(s), stop by the check out, in-store customer service desk or fuel center kiosk to add money to your reloadable Safeway card. (Note: When loading the card at checkout, the money must be added in a separate transaction before your first item is scanned.) You can load your cards with credit cards, so can still get rewards/miles/rebates for those programs as well.
- Shop Safeway — in the stores or at the gas stations. Per Safeway policy, reloadable fundraising cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards or money orders.
- Use your Safeway gift card at checkout to pay for your purchases. You will earn fuel points on all grocery purchases, helping you save even more at the pump.
- When your card is empty, don’t throw it away! Reload your card again for future purchases. The card can be reloaded any number of times for any amount up to $500 with no expiration date. (Please note that empty cards will expire after 60 days and cannot be reactivated.)